گم کرده‌ام - I lost

I lost

I have nothing to say.  
Words have strayed  
beyond the reach of my mouth.  

There is no sign of ordinary worries in me now;  
they too  
have misplaced me.  

My mind is hushed.  
My soul lies sleeping.  

My gaze was once set  
on something beyond,  
and sorrowfully,  
I have lost that too.  

Meanwhile,  
I locked my feelings away,  
and God help me,  
I have lost the key  
to their release.  

It is autumn.  
And somewhere in its fading light,  
I have lost time itself.

گم کرده ام

صحبتی ندارم
گویی که کلمات راهشان را گم کرده اند
نشانئ  از دغدغه های روزمره در من نیست
 زیرا انها نیز مرا  گم کرده اند
ذهنم سکوت کرده است
روحم به خواب رفته
نگاهم به سوی دگر بود
 افسوس که انرا نیز گم کرده ام
در این بین احساسات را در بند کردم
وای بر من کلید رهایی انها را نیز گم کردم
پاییز است
 من گذشت زمان را گم کرده ام